EzCurrency : How to add EzCurrency to your iPhone's Notification Center
한국어 : http://blog.eedler.com/2
EzCurrency is an awesome widget to help you with calculating the currency exchange rate.
Way of use is simple and easy and it is applicable for various currencies.
After installation of the app, you can also use calculating feature through the widget.
Here is how to add the widget on your iPhone
1. Open "Notification Center" by sliding down the upper screen.
2. Tap "Today" button on the top of the page.
3. Scroll down and tap "Edit" button at the bottom.
4. At Do Not Include section tap the green "+" button at the left of EzCurrency.
5. Now you can check EzCurrency at the top screen widget list.
6. If you want to change the order of widget list, drag the three line button on the right of widget name and put it on the spot you want.
7. Tap "Done" button on top of the screen
That's all for adding the widget
From Now you are able to easily calculate the exchange rate at the Notification Center during the usage of iPhone.
AppStore : http://goo.gl/Nd51U3